Live Guitar (Raw) Live Guitar (Raw)

Epic! Like the intensity of this! Sounds pretty straight edge, like old school hardcore.

Punxer100 responds:

Thanks dude! Im glad you liked it!

Reunion (horror punk) Reunion (horror punk)

Sir... FUCK YES!

I cant remember last time I heard something like this..! Wow, amazing! Loving this stuff! Need to here more of it!

scottstoked responds:

Glad you dig it! Should have a new one up in the next couple of weeks :)

8-Bit Rise Against 8-Bit Rise Against

Love Rise Against, Love This!

EPIC! Put this in a flash game or something somebody! This brings back alot memories for me as gamer and as a musician. If your game and a fan of the band I dont see how you cant appreciate this song. RISE AGAINST 4 LIFE 1999 - PRESENT

Cynus responds:

Aww thanx :3

Wasted Youth Wasted Youth

Reminds Me Of "I Wanna Be Sedated"

A beast song at best really fucken awesome work, I like at it has a 70's and 80's feel to it abit. Keep up the awesome work!

ds13x responds:

HAHAHA, I was actually listening to a lot of the Ramones and NOFX when I wrote this song.

[Janiev] - Flute of Doom [Janiev] - Flute of Doom

This is an EPIC INVINSIBILITY TUNE!

The flute reminds me of Banjo Kazooie and Tooie before they started to suck, This is awesome keep it up my freind!

janiev responds:

Thank you, man!

-YRX- Evol MokeyZ -YRX- Evol MokeyZ

It Gives Me Ideas...

This should be an a boss battle for Jet-Set Radio Future, if you played the game you would know what I mean. If you havnt seen you should check it out! Me since I listen to mostly Punk Rock (Not Including blink182) I like fast pace music with a beat and Rythem kinda Zebrahead! Thanks for this uplaod you got skill!

YouriX responds:

Yeah i checked and im honored you think my music is worthy of such an awesome game thanks!!

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1

PUNK WILL NEVER DIE!

Damn, this has EVERYTHING that a punk song needs! Fast Pace, Distortion, Raw sound! Keep on rockin dude! I fucken love this song!

Samurai Rock-off Samurai Rock-off

HELL YEAH!!!

This music is INCREDIBLE! It makes me think of Samurai Jack! Man, I love that show I still love it to this very day and for some reason made me think Naruto as well! Keep up the awesome work bro! THAT WAS EPIC!!

People Die - Implicit 8 People Die - Implicit 8

Was NOFX your influenece?

You guys ALOT like NOFX I though that was Fat Mike a minute there and that bass was awesome! Guitars are loud and off the fucken hook! Drums are wild and crazy! I love it!

SwashieB responds:

NOFX taught us a lot, sure, but we're just punk thrashers altogether.

Zelda_Windmill Theme Remix Zelda_Windmill Theme Remix

You keep the song ALIVE!!!!

You keep the song alive instead of stabbing it in the heart like some people do. You make the song interesting even for dancers, hehe! The bass line was really good in the song also.

HexMonkey responds:

Thanks for all your reviews, Sir. :)